The Group has invested heavily, especially in R&D, to offer the right products to meet the needs of professionals, notably in vaccines, reproduction and anti-infectives.
- The biological range offers vaccines to protect against respiratory diseases like COGLAPIX® (swine pleuro-pneumonia), HYOGEN® (enzootic pneumonia) and AUPHYL Plus® (Aujeszky’s disease). Next to these there is COGLAPEST® (classical swine fever).
- The reproduction range (ENZAPROST®T) has seen the addition of ALTRESYN®.
- The range is completed by CEVAZURIL® (toltrazuril) against coccidiosis.
At the same time, Ceva has:
- The complete Cevolution anti-infective range of differentiated injectable antibiotics (fast syringeable and easy resuspendable formulations with innovative, practical, shock resistant, light and ergonomic CLAS vials) headed by its leader injectable amoxicillin VETRIMOXIN® L.A and followed by TENALINE®, Florkem® and Marbox™ U among others.
- The Ceva Matrix Technology range with VETRIMOXIN® 50 Matrix and TIAMVET® 100
From one country to another, product lines are adapted to local demand and regulatory requirements. For further information, please take a look at the Ceva Santé Animale site for your country. Warning: the information provided on the products depends on national registrations. Access to technical information is restricted to authorised persons.
This is our video to present all of products in Swine section in Vietnam.
We are pleased to provide our customers with support services to ensure the quality of ours products.