Therefore Ceva meets this demand through the following products against the main infectious diseases that usually appear in the poultry rearing:
- Infectious Bursal Disease - IBD (Gumboro’s disease): TRANSMUNE®IBD The unique vaccine utilizing upgraded immune complex technology that eliminated the difficulties of vaccinating for IBD by overcoming the challenge of when to vaccinate and the problem of non-uniform administration in the chicken house. It also made it possible to provide lifetime protection against all forms of IBD with a single dose administered via in ovo (in the egg) or subcutaneous injection.
- Newcastle Disease - ND:
- Vector vaccine: Vectormune®ND
- Inactivated vaccine: CEVAC®Broiler ND K
- Newcastle Disease & Infectious Bronchitis - ND & IB:
- Live vaccines CEVAC®BI L, CEVAC®Vitabron L:Provides a unique solution for day-old vaccination of chicks by combining one strain of Newcastle Disease virus and one strain of Infectious Bronchitis virus that allows a safe and efficacious spray application at day-old in the hatchery.
- Coccidiosis: Immucox® I & Immucox® II: contain a mixture of the most economically important Eimeria spp.
From one country to another, product lines are adapted to local demand and regulatory requirements. For further information, please take a look at the Ceva Santé Animale site for your country. Warning: the information provided on the products depends on national registrations. Access to technical information is restricted to authorised persons.
Related topics: transmune cevac bi l cevac vitabron l immucox i immucox ii cevac broiler nd k