Live vector frozen vaccine
Live vector frozen vaccine for in ovo and subcutaneous administration for the active immunization of chickens against Newcastle Disease and Marek’s disease.
Vectormune® ND is recommended for use in healthy one-day-old chicks or in 18 to 19-day-old embryonated chicken eggs as an aid in the prevention of Newcastle Disease and Marek’s Disease.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us or send us an e-mail to email@example.com!
If you need more detailed information, please do not hesitate to contact us or send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Vectormune® ND contains a genetically engineered Marek’s Disease virus of serotype 3 (Turkey Herpesvirus or HVT) expressing a key protective antigen of Newcastle Disease virus. This vaccine is presented in a frozen cell-associated form.
ADMINISTRATION AND DOSAGE
Prior to use, the vaccine must be thawed and diluted appropriately with the vaccine diluent as stated in the package insert. Immediately use the vaccine and mix occasionally to ensure uniform suspension of cells.
For in ovo administration, embryos are inoculated with one full dose of vaccine (in 0.05 or 0.1 ml diluent / dose).
For day-old vaccination, one-day-old chicks are subcutaneously vaccinated with one full dose of vaccine (in 0.2 ml of diluent / dose) in the back of the neck.
1. Read the above directions carefully.
2. Do not vaccinate within 21 days before slaughter.
3. The vaccine contains gentamicin and amphotericin B as preservatives.
4. Burn containers and all unused contents.
5. Do not remove vaccine from liquid nitrogen until ready for use.
6. Do not refreeze the vaccine.
7. Do not use vaccine that has thawed in the liquid nitrogen container.
8. Do not overdose or over dilute the vaccine
9. The effect of combining this vaccine with other products is not known and could impact vaccine efficacy.
Store this vaccine in liquid nitrogen.
1,000; 2,000 or 4,000 dose ampules