Today, Ceva offers the broadest range of disease protection with vector vaccines in the world including Vectormune® FP poultry vaccines using the fowl pox virus as a vector, and Vectormune® HVT which uses the turkey herpes virus as the vector.
Vectormune® vaccines have been proven highly effective in billions of birds around the world providing protection against the broadest combination of avian diseases. They provide advanced protection against disease through:
- No loss of production: Virtually no chance of the host becoming ill from the agent.
- Less vaccination: Vectormune® vaccines induce a long-lasting response so there is generally no need for revaccination in the field which reduces labour cost.
- No viral shedding: The novel technology utilized in Vectormune® vaccines eliminates the risk of seeding the environment with viral agents that could lead to uncontrolled infection in the house.
- Improved safety: By providing protection without rolling reactions or shedding, Vectormune® vaccines help promote poultry health by reducing the number of agents the flock “sees” throughout the production process.
In Vietnam, Ceva is pleased to provide our innovate vaccines:
- Vectormune® ND: 1 step forward in Newcastle protection.
- Vectormune® FP-LT: Making ILT protection safer and easier.
From one country to another, product lines are adapted to local demand and regulatory requirements. For further information, please take a look at the Ceva Santé Animale site for your country. Warning: the information provided on the products depends on national registrations. Access to technical information is restricted to authorised persons.