Disinfectant - High concentration
VIRAKIL® NG is a bactericidal, fungicidal and virucidal disinfectant, which presents the optimum balance between quaternary ammonium and glutaraldehyde in order to have a strong synergistic activity against all micro-organisms.
In solution, VIRAKIL® NG is not corrosive and remains active in the presence of organic matter and hard water.
Its surface-active and foaming characteristic allow penetrating disinfection.
Bactericidal properties: Bactericidal in 5 min, 0.1%, 20°C*.
Fungicidal properties: Fungicidal activity in 15 min, 1%, 20°C*.
Virucidal properties: Virucidal activity in 30 min, 0. 5%, 20°C*.
(* following european orfrench norms and tested microorganism)
VIRAKIL® NG For the disinfection of animal buildings, transport and farm equipment.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us or send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org!
If you need more detailed information, please do not hesitate to contact us or send us an e-mail to email@example.com!
N-alkyl dimethyl benzyl ammonium chloride (CAS n° 68424-85-1): 34.06 g,
Glutaraldehyde: 10.00 g,
Excipients (containing a specific buffering agent, dye and perfume) qs to 100.00 g.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Has to be used at a dilution from 0.1% (1 ml/l) to 1% (10 ml/l), depending on the antimicrobial activity required, observing the specified contact time.
Rinse with drinkable water.
For frequency of use and cleaning of the application equipment, please refer to the hygiene plan in place.
At dilution used, the product does not present incompatibility with commonly encountered materials.
PRECAUTIONS IN USE
Contains quaternary ammonium compounds, benzyl-C12-16-alkyldimethyl, chlorides, glutaraldehyde and pin-2(3)-ene.
Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
Harmful if swallowed or if inhaled.
May cause an allergic skin reaction.
May cause allergy or asthma symptoms or breathing difficulties if inhaled.
May cause respiratory irritation.
Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
May be corrosive to metals.
Use in well-ventilated areas.
Do not breathe sprays.
In case of inadequate ventilation wear respiratory protection.
Wear protective gloves, protective clothing, eyes/face protection.
IF ON SKIN (or hair): Remove/Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/shower.
IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting. Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician.
Can (1; 5; 10 Litres).
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a well-ventilated place, between +5C° and +35°C.
Do not reuse the packaging.
Avoid release to the environment.
Dispose of unused product and its container as hazardous waste.