Ceva Animal Health is a French multinational veterinary pharmaceutical company. It specializes in the research, development, production and marketing of pharmaceutical products and vaccines for livestock (ruminants, swine, poultry) and companion animals. Ceva is present in 110 countries and employs over 6000 people worldwide. The company is fast growing and aims to double sales by 2025.
Ceva is a strong player in Vietnam Swine and poultry segments and is developing activity on ruminant segments where we have strong ambitions for the future. We have a strong range of ruminant health products covering reproduction, injectable pharmaceuticals and vaccines.
We are looking for a RUMINANT Veterinary specialist to join our team and work alongside with dairy producers:
- Provide a high level of technical services to Ceva clients and key accounts: reproduction management, disease monitoring, laboratory testing and result interpretation.
- Establish and monitor trials: prepare protocol, convince account, execute trial, prepare report.
- Farms visits and troubleshooting.
- Prepare technical presentation and training for customers.
- Work closely with sales team to promote Ceva offer to key accounts: integrators, large farms.
- Monitor market evolution: needs of key accounts, disease pressure, competitor actions.
- Minimum 2 year on farm experience, preferably in a large dairy cow farm.
- You are passioned by technique and eager to learn.
- Hard working and adaptable.
- Honest, enthusiastic and excellent team-work spirit.
- Advanced English in oral and writing.
- Willingness to travel frequently in center Vietnam (where most ruminant integrators are based).
Please do not hesitate to send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org!
We are looking forward to hearing from you.